Saturday, October 31, 2009

W I N N E R !

There were a few ideas that I mentioned the other day when I posted about how I might possibly write my way to....thirty-one...that are just going to have to keep waiting to see the light of day. Sorry, Gladwell, sorry, online articles of interest...build a stout heart and bolster your patience, for only Heaven knows when you will be loosed by my pen (or more literally, my keyboard).

I can't just leave you with that, though! You may already wish I had...but bear with me, people...

From the "random ideas" department:

I have always though that this picture of my son, taken within his first week or two of life, bears a striking resemblance to a particular rock band's first mainstream album cover. Take a look, let me know if I am way off base here or not...


ζˆεŠŸδΊ†!

GJS

No comments: