Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fumble Nightmare

OK, I have to admit, I purposely didn’t mention anything about this week’s Husker football game against Iowa State in Lincoln in the hopes that I wouldn’t “jinx” the team – after all, after my post featuring a pair of disturbing photos from the archives of Texas Tech, NU lost pretty big at home (33 -10). My plan failed, however – with turnovers nearly into the double digits, you aren’t going to win many games, and so the ‘Skers fell once again this weekend. The Huskers’ problems, I believe, are definitely independent of what happens at Garblog.

The game started at about 12:30 AM our time (that’s just past midnight, folks), so I didn’t stay up to listen to it online. Good thing. Perhaps one of these weeks I will have another “W” to read about when I get up in the morning to see how the game went. (At this rate, soon the losses will outpace the wins…)

GJS

1 comment:

Cone said...

We're going to get Baylor this weekend on the last day of "daylight time" here on this side of the planet. It's another 11:30am (central) start.