Saturday, February 27, 2010

Burger King "breftis" comes to Kaohsiung

Right up front, I'll say that "breftis" from the title is a funny way of saying "breakfast."  If you didn't grow up on North 32nd Street in Lincoln, Nebraska, then you probably wouldn't pick up on that on your own.  Not your fault.

A little while ago I mentioned that there was a new Burger King restaurant near our home in Kaohsiung.  Smart readers would have immediately though, "I wonder when he is going to go there to get some of their 'breftis'?"  I would like to report that it has happened.



It was a tasty breakfast.  I'll go back again.

I have also updated the post about the new places in our neighborhood with photos, so click here to check them out.

GJS

1 comment:

Cone said...

Ahh ... BK, the breftis of champions!