Tuesday, February 23, 2010

*** UPDATED*** Back at it (***NOW WITH AUDIO!***)

Listen!

Coming back to school for the second semester, while a bit painful,
was not as hard as my first days here last semester. For example, I
already have my student ID card and alien resident card (ARC), so I
don't have to waste time spinning my wheels trying to figure out where
to go, who to see, and what to bring to get those things. I also spent
a lot of time last semester trekking to various and sundry bookstore
all across the city in an ultimately vain search for assigned readings
for my classes. This time around I already know that most likely I
will just have to order the books from Amazon or Barnes & Noble and
bite the bullet on the overseas shipping fees. I'll simply wait until
I "try out" all the classes that look interesting this week and next,
then once I figure out which ones I will take (probably early next
week), I will place the order all at once. No fuss, no muss.
GJS
Sent from my iPod

No comments: