Sunday, January 24, 2010

New video and photos

I'm back at a hotel that doesn't block me from using Flikr, so I have already uploaded today's photos and video, which includes this one (also on YouTube - this post courtesy of...). I'm also going to upload the last 2 days of material from Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea to Flikr so that everything is in one place. One stop shopping, can't beat that! After using Picasa the past couple days, there is one feature I really like about it - it scans faces and groups all pictures you have by who is in them. Pretty cool feature. Since the free Picasa upload limit is only 1 GB (photos and video eat that amount up pretty fast), what I might do from now on is post what I consider to be the best pics to Picasa while continuing to post ALL pics and video to Flikr. That way, if you just want to see the highlights, check out Picasa. But if you want to see everything, surf over to Flikr. It's just an idea I have been kicking around, not sure if I am going to pursue it or not. Your thoughts?

All we really did today was switch hotels - a rest day of sorts. Hope to be back in the swing of things tomorrow and make the most of our last few days to see Tokyo.

GJS

No comments: