Thursday, July 15, 2010

"The streak" broken

No ride today folks, sorry.  It wasn't the weather that gave out, it was me.  Legs were toast this morning when I got out of bed, plus there are a bevy of pre-China trip administrata that can wait no longer to be tended to.  On top of that, this afternoon we have plans that don't include me laying on the couch while my legs throb (which has been pretty much how the past few afternoons have gone), so it just isn't going to work.  If today is productive on the administrative side of the house, then perhaps I can get one more ride in tomorrow AM before we head out, we'll see.

Hopefully before we go I can do a photo upload for you, which would include Lance's 3-month photos (funny, since now he is nearly 4 months old!) and various other fun.  I like to "get the books clear" in terms of sharing photos before embarking on any major trip, for we all know that once the trip begins I will be snapping even more photos like a madman!

GJS

No comments: