Monday, April 26, 2010

Comparison

I've been wanting to get some photos of John and Lance side-by-side at about the same age for comparison's sake.  Picasa just made it really easy for me - it displayed these two pics right next to each other:


That's John on the left and Lance on the right.  I think both pics are taken when they are about one month old.  I know for sure the one on the right (Lance) is at one month, I just took it a few days ago.  As for John's pic (on the left), that's his Grandpa Sampson holding him while visiting us in Hawaii not long after his birth, probably about a month or so afterwards, but my memory of exactly when my folks came to visit us then is a little fuzzy.

Anyhow, it's fair to say there's some family resemblance here!  Discuss amongst yourselves...

GJS

No comments: