Tuesday, January 13, 2009

John’s Leg - Update

Today John went to see a local doctor to check on his broken leg. I guess it has already been 3 weeks that he has been in the cast. He is so used to getting around in it now – walking easily with no outside assistance – that sometimes I think he completely forgets it is on his leg! I hope to capture some footage soon of him walking without assistance. When I do, I will post it here for general consumption. But back to the doc's office – what did they say? Everything is healing up splendidly, and there was no need to put a new cast on; the current one seems to be holding up just fine. They took some x-rays, no issues or problems found. Keep drinking that milk, John! You'll be healed up in no time!

The cast is scheduled to come off on 2 Feb.


 

GJS

No comments: