Thursday, June 05, 2008

Race Day Photos

Maybe "post-race photos" would be a better title for this - all these are from after the race was over. There should be some "during race" pics available sometime soon from the folks who were out taking photos on the race course. The first five are from when I crossed the finish line to a short time afterwards when I was picking up my bike from where I left it during transition 2 (bike to run).








A bit later in the day, once Jay and I had made the hike back to our hotel (less than a mile from the host hotel, but it seemed like a long way having just run nearly 7 hours of race!), the following photos were taken:




The triathlete just arrived back at the hotel "base camp".






4 pictures above: family assistance with application of Aloe Vera gel to the triathlete's sunburnt skin.

We have lots more photos of other events from our trip to the Big Island and I hope to post some of them here very soon.

With much aloha,

Gary, Barb and John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?