Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday run

Got out extra-early for my run today, and it was a good thing, for even though it was early, it was pretty hot! After I got back, I was as soaked with sweat as if I had jumped into a swimming pool with my clothes on - yuck! I hope this is not a harbinger of things to come this summer in terms of the heat we will be dealing with on a daily basis, but I fear that it is.

On an unrelated note, it is quite possible that my new e-mail notification system for new posts here at Garblog is not working as it should. I may soon replace it and try another method. This would require another "opt-in" from readers. I will post separately if I decide to do this.

1 comment:

Cone said...

Hey guy, I've got some feedback re the new notification scheme: I didn't see this or the more recent post until I came to the site to see whether I was missing anything.