Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clocked in on another run

Man, it's not getting any cooler out there! Another session in the "dunk tank" (so dubbed because I am as wet after finishing the run as if I had just been through a round in a dunk tank) is done. I suppose all the runs will be like this from now on...biking is superior because the air rushing past keeps me from getting so soaked with sweat (although I know that I am working plenty hard when cycling as well, the sweat just doesn't build up like it does when I run).

Unrelated - Lance made it to 3 months yesterday. I took some photos and video yesterday to commemorate the occasion. Hopefully sometime soon I will have a chance to post them for you. (But it might not be until after the first of the month - still a lot of work left to close out the semester!)

GJS

No comments: