Sunday, November 08, 2009

OU(ch)

OK, so I have to admit, I didn't think there was much chance that the Huskers would beat Oklahoma in Lincoln today. "Oh, ye of little faith!" I bet it was quite a feeling to be inside Memorial Stadium Saturday night. What say you, readers? Was anyone reading these words at...the...game? If so, perhaps that faithful eyewitness could post a comment to tell everyone what it was like. Did you scream away your voice? Was it a complete madhouse of rabid 'Skers fans? Were "corn heads" flying through the air like mortarboards on graduation day?


GJS

Photo courtesy D. Allen Sampson.

1 comment:

Cone said...

I didn't make the hajj for this game, but I can tell you that yet another standing-room only crowd of the faithful at D.C.'s official game watch location were going bananas. High fives and "good games" were passed around liberally.