Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A few changes

Fending off the Kaohsiung paparazzi

You've no doubt by now noticed the new "splash page" photo here at Garblog....kinda nice, dontcha think? I like to put a new pic up there now and then just to keep things fresh. I hope you like it. If not, let me know about it in the comments.

You've also probably noticed the my Twitter feed on the right of this page. Yep, I decided to bite the bullet and start tweeting. I've produced 75 "tweets" since starting on October 25th. Quite frankly, some of the shorter posts that used to go up here are now being passed there. If you read this blog, then you probably will also find the tweets to be interesting too, at least some of the time. If you are on Twitter, feel free to follow me there, too: @gjsamps.

Finally, there are new photos being uploaded to Flikr. Check back in a while to see them. There will be Halloween stuff, feeding the birds and fish and playing at the park, and other random stuff from the last 2 weeks. As always, there will be a mixture of photos and videos, so be sure to head on over to Flikr to check out the new adds!

GJS

No comments: