Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lance's Birthday Party

It was a low-key affair with a very limited guest list, but we had a good time!

It's my birthday party!
I got SKILLZ!
No slouch in her own right
The cake is ready
A chocolatey masterpiece!

I want some of that!
First bite...not sure what to think
OK, I have decided that I like chocolate!
Big brother takes a break from eating to wash it down
I also know baby sign language - MORE!
A little milk to wash it down really hits the spot
There are indicators of cake consumption all around
Then came the balloons
And now for the presents!
Gonna be a while before this one will fit
Something else to eat!
Check out my new dinosaur tattoo!
Lance wanted to get in on the tattoo action as well
Who's that on the TV screen?
Check out his new "ink" - Thomas and Friends! (of course)

I also like going to the playground
This rock is almost as big as me!
GJS

No comments: