Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Sur

Yep, the Big Sur Marathon is tomorrow, Sunday, 26 April. I'll be there.
You may find yourself wondering how my last couple months of preparation
went, as that I have not posted anything about my marathon training (or
anything else, for that matter) in a couple of months. "One of the these
days" I am going to be "caught up" with everything and I will have time
to write more (or so I keep telling myself). I tell you what, I'll make
you a deal � tomorrow after the marathon is over, I will, at the very
least, post my finish time and a few comments about the event. I don't
think this race has a "follow along online" feature on their website, but
if you want to query the race results online (look at www.bsim.org), my bib
number is 506. If I have time tomorrow, I will also write about some other
recent / near future happenings, but that may be a bit too much to ask for,
we shall see. Sound good? See you then. 现在我得复习复习功课。

再见,

沙普瑞

1 comment:

Cone said...

Roger that, guy. Get back to your homework. I hear that there's a lot of it. I hope everything's going well. If not, well, add gas!